Saturday, September 15, 2007

This factory makes dreams in the films !


Good Day Folks !

Welcome to Filmic Dreams Factory. The factory is humming with the pre-production of its first film - Take My Coat.

Take My Coat is a full length feature film scheduled to begin production in June 2008. It is planned to be submitted in 2010 Toronto Film Festival as well as other film festivals in Europe and India in 2009/2010.

As aptly suggested in the name, Filmic Dreams Factory will begin the pre-production of the next feature film - The Intent in January 2009.

The third and fourth films of the factory - I can See you and From Your Eyes - both short films - are in preproduction currently. Shooting of For Your Eyes will begin in June.

Sweet Corn In The Belly
is a feature film a conceptual stage.

Thank you for your interest !

Warm Regards,
Utpal Thaker

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Mr.Thaker It was a great pleasure meeting with you at the film festival. I truly appreciate the time you provided to discuss your current project and had the oppurtunity to meet with your cast and crew of "Take My Coat". I would greatly appreciate if you can please keep my headshot and a resume in your portfolio.

Regards,

Sugam Bhopali